The Sims 3 - New Real House

Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan (Application Letter)


Bandar Lampung, 7 April 2012

The honorable,
Human Resources Manager
PT. Gilland Ganesha
Kebon Durian Street, No. 11
East Jakarta

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Meiliza, and I am very interested in job vacancies from PT. Gilland Ganesha, as contained in the Kompas daily on 4 April 2012. I volunteered to join the Planning team at PT. Gilland Ganesha.
I have an educational background that is very satisfying and has a good ability in the field of Computer. I have been used to work with computers. Mainly operate MS Office applications, like Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, also internet, and letters.
I am glad to learn, and can work independently and in teams well.
For your consideration, I enclose:
1.      Curriculum Vitae.
2.      Recent photograph.
Thank you very much for your attention to all these matters. I hope Mr / Mrs willing to take the time to give an interview, so I can explain more detail about my own potential.
Sincerely,


MEILIZA
 

Komentar